Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what you all think? I know in the end I am going to have to send it in, I just hate the thought if not having it for 2+ months. Do any of you with older HS2000 have this problem?

There are pictures of a HS2000 Gen. 1. I have had it since the beginning. I have put many many many rounds through it. I use it in a competition once a week and clean it when I am done. The gun works great. I love it more then any other gun I own.

Now, how many of you just went and got your XD or HS and took it apart to see if you are having the same problem?

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
That is bad but not totally horrible. I had my XD-40 Tactical crack the locking block. I put several hundred rounds through it after it cracked but before I got it fixed. SA put a new one in. The newer blocks have small radius in that corner where yours is chipped to help eliminate the problem you have. If it was an XD Springfield Armory would fix it for free. Since its an HS-2000 you might have to pay for the repair but SA should fix it. Give SA a call they will help get it set right.

mcb

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
SA will service your HS, more than likely.

Send them pictures and ask them what to do. I would imagine they take care of you.

·
Registered
466 Posts
When I had a HS they treated it JUST like it was an XD and were as always some of the BEST customer service in the industry!! They might just send you a new block if you ask them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts