Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen this for sale. It is brand new, not used or modified. The trigger is not the flat trigger and the magwell is either missing or removed. The 22-round mag is not there and the grip safety is the old version. My only guess is a good photoshop. It was offered at a low price as well, too low.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I seen this for sale. It is brand new, not used or modified. The trigger is not the flat trigger and the magwell is either missing or removed. The 22-round mag is not there and the grip safety is the old version. My only guess is a good photoshop. It was offered at a low price as well, too low.
I believe this is the earlier ops version, not the elite. Slide serrations are different and the other side of the slide would have XDm elite stamped in it. This gun would have originally come with 2 barrels if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I believe this is the earlier ops version, not the elite. Slide serrations are different and the other side of the slide would have XDm elite stamped in it. This gun would have originally come with 2 barrels if I remember correctly.
this.

·
Registered
123 Posts

View attachment 829381
THIS IS THE Springfield Armory XDM OSP 4.5 "Tactical operators 9mm pistol in FDE.it comes with two barrels one threaded one not threaded. 2 19 round mag suppressor ready tall sights.

·
Registered
123 Posts

View attachment 829381

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh ok. Thanks, because the website still called it the Elite. So they just types it wrong then.

·
Registered
293 Posts
This is the original version. Not only does the Elite have ambidextrous slide locks (like someone else posted), but the serrations on the slide are also wider.

·
Registered
123 Posts
This is the original version. Not only does the Elite have ambidextrous slide locks (like someone else posted), but the serrations on the slide are also wider.
The XDM Elite comes in five different mdls all 9mm , XD-M® Elite 3.8" Compact , XD-M® Elite 4.5" ,XD-M® Elite 4.5" Tactical OSP in Flat Dark Earth (FDE) ,XD-M® Elite 4.5" Tactical OSP ,XD-M® Elite 5.25" Precision They all have the new META trigger also ,The Elite sports an ambidextrous slide stop for both left- and right-handed shooters. , redesigned slide serrations give you larger and enhanced grasping grooves ,features increased-capacity magazines for unrivaled round counts of up to 22+1,comes with removable standard or short magwells for intuitive mag changes, like the XDM it has a hammer-forged barrel is designed to deliver long life and match-grade accuracy Plus like XD a loaded chamber indicator is designed as both a visual and tactile indicator of the pistol's status . I would like to see the elite in .40S&W , .45 ACP & 10MM and all with adjustable night sights standard. What ever XD pistol you choose you can't go wrong they are all combat ready out of the box.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The XDM Elite comes in five different mdls all 9mm , XD-M® Elite 3.8" Compact , XD-M® Elite 4.5" ,XD-M® Elite 4.5" Tactical OSP in Flat Dark Earth (FDE) ,XD-M® Elite 4.5" Tactical OSP ,XD-M® Elite 5.25" Precision They all have the new META trigger also ,The Elite sports an ambidextrous slide stop for both left- and right-handed shooters. , redesigned slide serrations give you larger and enhanced grasping grooves ,features increased-capacity magazines for unrivaled round counts of up to 22+1,comes with removable standard or short magwells for intuitive mag changes, like the XDM it has a hammer-forged barrel is designed to deliver long life and match-grade accuracy Plus like XD a loaded chamber indicator is designed as both a visual and tactile indicator of the pistol's status . I would like to see the elite in .40S&W , .45 ACP & 10MM and all with adjustable night sights standard. What ever XD pistol you choose you can't go wrong they are all combat ready out of the box.
I wanted the Elite as a lefty for the ambi slide BUT the trigger on it is much improved over the standard XDm also. I wish they had it in the 10mm for sure, but it will probably show up in the other calibers first. I wish they just sold the trigger as a drop in.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I wanted the Elite as a lefty for the ambi slide BUT the trigger on it is much improved over the standard XDm also. I wish they had it in the 10mm for sure, but it will probably show up in the other calibers first. I wish they just sold the trigger as a drop in.
Powder river offers a drop in that is much better than the elite “META” trigger. I have the elite and will be replacing the trigger very soon. I run their ultimate match triggers in my xdm 5.25‘s in 9mm, .45 and in my xdm 3.8 in 9mm also.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Powder river offers a drop in that is much better than the elite “META” trigger. I have the elite and will be replacing the trigger very soon. I run their ultimate match triggers in my xdm 5.25‘s in 9mm, .45 and in my xdm 3.8 in 9mm also.

I never had a problem with the factory trigger and I shoot my XDM .45 5" Competition, XD .45 5" Tactical ,XDM OSP 9mm 4.5" & XDM OSP Elite 5" Tactical 9MM in competition and win against guys who have spent 2 grand in their pistols with 1.5 - 2 pound triggers .I have put thousands of rounds down range and found the Springfield XD ,XDM ,XDM elite to be one of the best Combat Handguns in the world .The Only after market items on my XD ,XDM , XDM elite is the XS DXT Big Dot Green Tritium sights. & a Rubber Hogue Grip Sleeve .

·
Registered
52 Posts
I never had a problem with the factory trigger and I shoot my XDM .45 5" Competition, XD .45 5" Tactical ,XDM OSP 9mm 4.5" & XDM OSP Elite 5" Tactical 9MM in competition and win against guys who have spent 2 grand in their pistols with 1.5 - 2 pound triggers .I have put thousands of rounds down range and found the Springfield XD ,XDM ,XDM elite to be one of the best Combat Handguns in the world .The Only after market items on my XD ,XDM , XDM elite is the XS DXT Big Dot Green Tritium sights. & a Rubber Hogue Grip Sleeve .

[/QUOT​
Congratulations....but Foszoe stated he wished they had a drop in kit available for his xdm, not to win matches with his stock trigger.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts