Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a brand new xd .45acp compact for 499.99 plus tax. $532 out the door, with all the xd gear ect. here is the deal i am wondering about. my dad has a beretta 96 .40 cal that is about 6 years old. the shop owner i deal with said he would take my dads beretta, plus $200 for a xd .45acp with 4 inch barrel and standard grip all black with the xd gear package, with a blackhawk cqc shoulderholster included out the door. is this fair. the beretta has a 5 inch barrel and is a little on the big side to carry. thanks

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
I've seen used 96's in my area selling for as little as 350.00 in average condition to as much as 450.00 for LNIB condition. I wouldn't consider the xd gear as an added value feature from the dealer as it's considered standard equipment with an xd from springfield. The 96 is a great gun....I wouldn't offer a dollar more then 100 out the door. You might even be able to sell the gun outright and pay very little out of pocket to pick up an XD.

·
Registered
240 Posts
i would try and see if you can get more for the 96 because there is a demand for those guns somewhere man. Its like a trade in when you buy a car... there is someone out there who is willing to pay more than a shop... ANY day ......

Try that and then if that doesnt work out well for ya then try to haggle with the shop guy a little

Cadet Wilson

Edit: Just Checked gun broker man, you can get anywhere from 400 - 600 for one of those beasts....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts