Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local shop has a 2022 in 9mm lightly used (looks great!) for $329. Next to it s a NIB 2022 for $399. I called them and asked them to stick it away for me so I can go put it on lay-a-way this evening.

Is this a reasonable price???

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
I agree with cuda..

03RangerXLT have you held a 2022?
They have a pretty thick/wide grip compared to the traditional alloy framed P-series pistols..
Too thick for my medium sized hands..

I've never owned one but I've shot one.
Nice shooter...

$329 for a Sig isn't a bad deal at all..:cool:

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree with cuda..

03RangerXLT have you held a 2022?
They have a pretty thick/wide grip compared to the traditional alloy framed P-series pistols..
Too thick for my medium sized hands..

I've never owned one but I've shot one.
Nice shooter...

$329 for a Sig isn't a bad deal at all..:cool:

Held it and liked it! The DA/SA tigger is sweet after the first DA pull! The grip feels good. I was holding both the new and the used guns at the same time and felt like some cheeze-ball action star. The guns feel great. My P220R Equinox...
...damn, that thing has some fat wood stocks on it!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Good price, interchangeble grips in three sizes so you have choices. I have over 1000 rnd trouble free rounds through mine. I would suggest changing out the plastic guide rod with one from Steve Bedair. Smooth as butter.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Held it and liked it! The DA/SA tigger is sweet after the first DA pull! The grip feels good. I was holding both the new and the used guns at the same time and felt like some cheeze-ball action star. The guns feel great. My P220R Equinox...
...damn, that thing has some fat wood stocks on it!

Yeah, if you can do those stock Sig wood grips, you 'll certainly like that 2022 grip..

Make sure to post your obligatory pics when you get it home..:D

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
$383 new at JetGuns. $329 isn't too bad. Might be able to do a little better though. I just bought a used P226 in .40 S&W with the DAK trigger for $399.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just put $80 down on the pistol with an extra new mag at 50% off. All I got to take home was a picture on my cell phone and a reciept. BOOOOOOO and YAY!!!!!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
That is a very fair price. However, I sold my 2022 the day after I bought it. Grip was like a brick, the 2nd replaceable grip panel was just as worse. It was top heavy, with a horrible plastic trigger.
I mean, it is reliable at that price, just not what I would call typical Sig quality, (made in Mexico?). Just terrible.

I would shoot it, dry fire it, or fondle it a LOT before you pay for it if anything listed above is important to you.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I atually like how they feel and how the trigger feels/works. I am already happy with my purchase.

Sorry, crappy cell phone pic:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts