Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$85 shipped for a "mounted but never used" MI rear BUIS?

I've been looking for one of these (I have plenty of time to look since my upper is taking it's sweet time coming from CMMG :sad:) Anyone with "the know" think that the price is alright?

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
$85 shipped for a "mounted but never used" MI rear BUIS?

I've been looking for one of these (I have plenty of time to look since my upper is taking it's sweet time coming from CMMG :sad:) Anyone with "the know" think that the price is alright?
They retail at $99.00 new so this is so so, as stated above.

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
That will depend the same plane low profile (troy look alikes) retail for $120 the ERS msrp is $99
ERS is the one I was referring to, although I didn't make that clear.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Speaking of rear sights, anyone know where a guy can find a G3 style drum sight that will mount on a flattop? I really like those sights but don't know if anyone makes them for railed rifles.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Speaking of rear sights, anyone know where a guy can find a G3 style drum sight that will mount on a flattop? I really like those sights but don't know if anyone makes them for railed rifles.

Brownell's has some that they sell. Check here. I couldn't help but notice you have I-70 / I135 for your location. are you in Salina or just north. My folks live north of town at the OT county line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts