Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get a Crossbreed for my XDM 3.8 Compact 45. It looks like this is one size fits all but I thought the 45 was a little bit wider than the 9 or 40

Anyone have one for the 45 and if so which one did you buy?

·
Registered
29 Posts
oh, oh,oh, I own both and the crossbreed for the xd does fit the xdm!:p

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok cool BUT.......is the CB For the xdm9/40 the same for the xdm45.... That is the question :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
The CBST I originally bought for my XDsc works for my XDMc.
Can't speak for the 45 though.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Just look up the specs for the 9/40/45 on Springfield's website. Interwebz are our friends.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The Crossbreed Super tuck I bought for my XDM45 4.5" fits my .40 5.25 and my xd9 as well. My serpas fit all 3 as well.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Tango,

I have a CBST for my XD(m) 5.25" 45. I also have a XD(m) 9mm Compact.

I just did a fit test with them.

The 9mm XD(m) Compact does fit fine in the 45's CBST holster. Its not quiet as secure a fit as for the .45, but plenty good enough. It ain't coming out.

Honestly, I have not used the CBST holster in a while. It's a fine holster, but I've been wearing my Cook's holsters for a while now, for my 45 XDS and my 9 mm XD(m) Compact.

My XD(m) 5.25" 45 is admittedly one of my favorite range guns. But it's a bit big for CCW. So when I do carry it, (at the range) its in an OWB holster now. More comfy. :)

I prefer the Cook's holster. Not putting down the CBST. I just prefer the Cook's holster, with a smaller weapon for every day carry.

Duane

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Call and ask? It'll probably work but might be a bit tight. A little hairdryer love should help alleviate that though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts