Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a new Hogue Handall on my XD before going to range Saturday. This is only me second trip to the range since I got the XD. Even thought the handall feels better, I think its hurting my shooting. I was shooting consisently low all day. Its got to be something I'm doing and I'm worried that the handall may be affecting the way I'm holding the gun. has anybody else had this problem or am I doing something else thats causeing this. Please help.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Houndawg75 said:
I put a new Hogue Handall on my XD before going to range Saturday. This is only me second trip to the range since I got the XD. Even thought the handall feels better, I think its hurting my shooting. I was shooting consisently low all day. Its got to be something I'm doing and I'm worried that the handall may be affecting the way I'm holding the gun. has anybody else had this problem or am I doing something else thats causeing this. Please help.
Need I say more? :D Lose the Girlie Man Hogue and put on a rubber - a Kraigster rubber tube grip that is.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
chupacabrachus said:
bicycle inner-tube?
No, a Kraigster bicycle inner tube. A big difference! :D

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Went to my local gunnery (sporting goods / hunting / outdoors store) and they didn't have any of the Kraigster grips in.... Where can I order one? :wink:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
chupacabrachus said:
Went to my local gunnery (sporting goods / hunting / outdoors store) and they didn't have any of the Kraigster grips in.... Where can I order one? :wink:
Unfortunately, there is now a 5 year wait and prospective buyers must agree to submit to a rigorous background investigation. You are known by the company you keep and the folks at Kraigster don't want to see the unworthy sporting their refined hardware. :D

If you you want join the few, the proud, the Kraigsters, let me know. I'll diredt you to the nearest bicycle shop. :)

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Houndawg75 said:
Could be the grip you first get is the grip that stays with you during your shooting session. What I mean is, that it may not be as easy to adjust your grip to the way you like to shoot because you are getting too much "traction".

With me I use the old addage. "If it ain't broken, don't fix it" :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts