Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine at work is willing to sell me his rock river law enforcement version with a 16" chrome lined barrel. With surefire quadrail, surefire weapon light, surefire vertical grip and trijicon reflex sight for 1500. It is well used and well taken care of due to him being a swat officer. Oh and also 3 mags. What do you think?

·
Registered
829 Posts
I wouldn't buy it for $1500. Surefire is overpriced IMO. If you have any mechanical skill whatsoever just buy a lower, parts kit, and a complete upper. You can build a higher quality rifle for under that price tag. I built up a M&P lower with a bushmaster upper for under $600. Then gave me a lot for parts. I bought the accessories that I wanted. I also have a trigger job, weapon light, quad rail, optics, grip, stock etc... That are aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I don't have an ar yet and wantedone to start with I can buy a complete cmmg rifle for 675 here at my LGS. And I would really like to start with a basic rifle and get good with it before I get any optics but I figure I could just take the reflex off but idk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.