Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
22,430 Posts
I don’t know how you guys are doing it. It shifts around in my front pocket and I can feel the weight. You can tell something is there. Way to much movement to be a phone or a wallet.

I did this with a LC9 and it was too much. I am back to my NAA 22 Mag.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I don’t know how you guys are doing it. It shifts around in my front pocket and I can feel the weight. You can tell something is there. Way to much movement to be a phone or a wallet.

I did this with a LC9 and it was too much. I am back to my NAA 22 Mag.
I wear cargo pants most of the time and a 365 fits in the front pocket in a holster without moving around.

I buy my pants a size big so that might be why things are not visable.

Get a holster with a hook on it so the hook catch's the edge of the pocket when you draw the gun, that hook adds size to the holster.

Example of holster

·
Registered
189 Posts
I must be very picky about comfort as pocket carrying anything bigger than an LCP is uncomfortable. I carry that in my back pocket in a nice pocket holster. The 42 I can easily get into cargo pants, but don't even like that weight. I am 5'7" and 155lbs. I have never put my Hellcat in a pocket. I carry OWB quite a bit as it covers easily with even a thin T-shirt. Super comfy.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Easy pocket carry for me. I had a p365 which I couldn’t keep from rusting the magazines and controls on (eezox didn’t even help). This little guy is in my pocket most of the time.

Surfer

21 - 24 of 24 Posts