Springfield XD Forum banner

Io akm-74c

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  DizzyV6P 
#1 ·
I've been getting mixed opinions about Interordnance INC. (IOI) from the little info scattered on the internet. Some people love them, others say there nothing but WASR, and CS stinks. I've read the topic below this, but i'm uneasy about the negative comments on them

I currently in the market for a cheaper (<$700) AK model, and their Akm-74C caught my eye (http://www.thegunsource.com/store/it...WOOD_30RD.aspx). The rest of the "AK" look fugly to me. I have shot the SGT. 2000 though, but being the only AK type weapon i've shot i have little to compare it too....

So how is the IOI AKM-74c? How about the company IOI in general? Any other suggestions on other AK models under $700?

#3 · (Edited)
Which one are you after?? An AK-47 or an AK-74?? Collector or shooter-it makes a big difference as far as price and 'options'. Don't let the pricse fool ya, some guns are just hype...and so are their prices.

Where are you located?? I may be able to find something near you.

Good Bulgarian AK-74s and AKS-74s at a good price.
Product Listing - Complete_AK_Rifles

#7 ·
I live in IL, 15min from the border of Wisconsin.

I'm just curious if the IOI is any better than the WASR
We still have no idea what rifle you're talking about.

Can you provide us some more info so we can better answer you?

nalioth said:
I heartily disagree.

I would not recommend anything ORF makes or manufactures.
why not?
I suggest you do your homework on ORF. They've pulled some shady fast ones, and appear to still be doing so. One example is bad Galil receivers ( heat treating inadequacies ) where they won't refund the customers money. These are the very same receivers that Century is using in their Galil builds.

#9 ·
We still have no idea what rifle you're talking about.

Can you provide us some more info so we can better answer you?

I suggest you do your homework on ORF. They've pulled some shady fast ones, and appear to still be doing so. One example is bad Galil receivers ( heat treating inadequacies ) where they won't refund the customers money. These are the very same receivers that Century is using in their Galil builds.
I've had great luck with them in the past, my brother has 4 of his guns. OOW receivers and matching parts kits...all he does is put them together. I know about his galil receivers....

#10 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.