Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having lots of trouble installing my trigger block. I just upgraded some parts from Springer Precision. I got a new sear, trigger bar and reduced power trigger spring. The problem im having is when I install the locking block it then prevents the trigger bar from moving the stiker safety lever and sear from moving. It also wont let the trigger travel back it just stay in the depressed position. But then if I dont install the locking block and leave the trigger and trigger bar in and lock it in place with the locking bar pin it will move the striker safety and the sear. :evil: What the heck am I doing wrong???

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
If you got the trigger bar with the overtravel adjustment you have to fit the trigger bar in order for the gun to fire. Do a search for fitting the trigger bar. There are a couple of good threads on this.
\
Can you post a pic of the gun with the locking block trigger bar and sear installed?

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Can you post a pic of the locking block trigger bar and sear installed. Where exactly is the locking block toughing the triggerbar and blocking the movement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts