Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
ive never even heard/seen one of those before. and just out of curiosity what are the benefits of that trigger guard ?

also is that an ambi-mag release? what brand? and how do you like it?

·
Registered
5,752 Posts

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
$70 for the mag release! sorry... lol was not expecting it to be that much. i guess if i was left handed it would be worth it. but since im not $20 seems to about my limit. it doesnt seem like there would be enough leverage to get it to drop..but then again its hard to tell without seeing it in person.
thanks for the pics

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
$70 for the mag release! sorry... lol was not expecting it to be that much. i guess if i was left handed it would be worth it. but since im not $20 seems to about my limit. it doesnt seem like there would be enough leverage to get it to drop..but then again its hard to tell without seeing it in person.
thanks for the pics
mvician has money to blow...you didn't know? :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
If you like that vid with Chris Costa, check out Magpuls Art of the Tactical Carbine 3 dvd set :cool:.

Got mine in the mail last week.
Yes Ill be ordering it next Friday. I heard from a friend its great.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Nice Mike. Definitely different. Stands out from the others. In a good way.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Nice. I don't think I'd put it on my gun but if you like it than that's all that matters.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Don't really care for it myself, but it definitely gives your rifle some personality. Make it your own! That's my motto...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts