Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know everyone is always talking about how to carry an extra mag or two. Some mag holsters are expensive some are repurposed from flashlights or cellphones.

I have been looking for a way to carry two double stack Glock mags that can easily be taken off. Last Friday I found it at Combat Armory

From my understanding, this is made by CA. Combat Armory for Glock 17 19 22 23 31 32 34 35 Polymer Double Magazine Mag Pouch - Combat Armory

For $9.99 it is a great deal for everyday carry or an extra for the future.

My First impressions on it is that it is a well made poly mag holder. It is made just as well as the XDm factory mag holder, but keeps both of the mags at 90 degrees. For the people that like a cant on the holster, this will give you 360 degree cant by an adjustable hex screw. It also has an adjustable tension to keep the mags secure. ( CA includes a hex wrench with the holder )

It has a soft rubber like padding that makes it more comfortable and sticks to keep it in place.

As you see with it taken apart, it has a gear like tension to adjust and lock in the cant. It also has two "teeth" that grab under your belt to lock it in. I do not like these "teeth" because it makes it harder to put on and take off. As I cant wear my mags while at work I have to be able to easily take it off.

So I decided to cut them off ( Sorry CA, Its better this way! ;) )

And now with the mags in it.

I prefer to keep the mags at a standard 90 degrees.

And some might not like this for concealment as it is thick, that is part of being OWB. I have a thin build at being 6'1 and 155 lbs. The best way to conceal this would be with a over shirt open or buttoned up. But as most know on here, I prefer to Open Carry and support our rights!

The best part of dealing with Combat Armory is their service. I ordered my gear on Friday morning and recieved it Monday, That was with free shipping!

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As some on here know, I will write up on a product or some of my projects. Well this is truly the first time I have sent a company a big thank you for their top notch service. I would again buy from them!

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Seems very "Fobus-like"

I like.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Thanks for the write up. I like it for range or training use, but it doesn't seem concealable enough for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts