Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the indoor range that is by me today. Shot 200 rounds making it 400 rounds through my XD-40 tactical. This target was at 20ft. I am still looking to find out what ammo shoots better. So it will have to be another day of test and trial.:grin:

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Excellent groups! Thanks for sharing. :cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Whoo, wish I was that good. I'll get there!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
You killed that paper dead man!!! Nice shooting!!!:cool:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Question, changing to night sight. Would that change the shooting from six o clock? I want night sight but I am dead on with these sights.

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Has anyone received a better POI by changing to night sights? if so which ones did you put on you XD? Any worth stayen far away from?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
NIce shooting!!! If it ain't broke why fix it??? I wouldn't change sights until you try shooting in lower light...Not sure how you can do that but I would wait...Just my opinion

·
Registered
9 Posts
I went to the indoor range that is by me today. Shot 200 rounds making it 400 rounds through my XD-40 tactical. This target was at 20ft. I am still looking to find out what ammo shoots better. So it will have to be another day of test and trial.:grin:

That wouldnt happen to to be the Riverside magnum range off of sampson would it. I know most indoor ranges look alike but Im at that range alot and looks just like it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey you guys are actually in my neck of the woods I usually go to the magnum range in Rancho (I bought my XD there). Is the one in Riverside any good?
Where is the one in Rancho at? is it nice? Busy? Riverside is nice and quite everytime I have gone. Thats the way I like it. ever go to lytle creek? (spelling?)

·
Registered
9 Posts
prado olympic shooting park, is that over in Chino? Whats that one like?
Ya its off the 71 and euclid. I like it there its the same price as the magnum range, but its out doors and you can shoot up to 35 yards. Never really bussy and I think they are oppen the same hours as the magnum range.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Where is the one in Rancho at? is it nice? Busy? Riverside is nice and quite everytime I have gone. Thats the way I like it. ever go to lytle creek? (spelling?)
Vineyard and 9th just check out their site for their info Rancho Magnum Range
The few times Ive been there to shoot its been pretty light, open lanes on either side of me, but the days I don't go there to shoot (gun purchases) there was no one shooting at all. It looks pretty much like the pictures posted. I actually did a double take when I first opened this thread I actually thought it was Rancho. I love shooting in Lytle Creek its a great place to shoot clays. I love the variety of ranges they have there. Ill have to check out the Riverside one I live in Mira Loma/Eastvale so Im like right between the two.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts