Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE LOWERED to $755 with four factory magazines!!

FS in Bryan/College Station, TX area - I am near Houston for anyone that is interested - we can possibly work out a meet.

9mm - Like New Sig Sauer M11A1 with FOUR factory 15-round Magazines!! Gun also comes with factory night sights!

This is Sig's commercial version of the Military M11 handgun that the military uses. All internals and outside controls are phosphate coated.

Gun has exactly 222 rounds fired thru it over 2 trips. Never had 1 single issue. See details:

06-18-14 172 Rounds (100 WWB + 50 Blazer + 3 Gold Dot + 12 Hydrashok and 7 Crit Defense)
08-02-14 050 Rounds (Blazer Brass)

TOTAL 222 Rounds

This is actually my favorite Sig of the ones I had earlier this year. But, I just put a deposit down on another 1911, and I am selling it to help fund that purchase.

(Photos below)

Face to face sales only! LOWERED! My price now is $755

With factory night sights and FOUR barely used factory magazines, this is a FANTASTIC deal! Makes a fantastic carry gun or home defense gun.

Please email me at [email protected] and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information and setting up a meet time/location gets it.

And, my camera is broken now, so I had to use an Ipad to take this photo:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be in Dallas next weekend (10-18-14) if anyone in that area is interested! Going to a hockey game!

Will also be going thru Waco on the way....

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Wow. Wish I lived near you. Thats a steal. I just came from Cabelas. They have two in the used gun case for $950 a pop.

Ummm, you guys. They are $1000 new.:rolleyes:

Good luck

·
Registered
6,885 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Nice, clean looking M11. I love my Desert Tan M11.

(I just bought a Kimber last week and cannot afford this now or I would lol)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts