Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i've had my XDm for a week now, and I'm finally headed to the range tomorrow! I'm super excited to try it out, I've only shot XD .45s so hoping for a noticeable difference. Needless to say work is DRAGGING today!

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'm sure you will love it. I can't believe you waited that long though. We live in Texas damnit. It's practically state law that you must shoot a new gun within 24 hours of purchase.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I'm sure you will love it. I can't believe you waited that long though. We live in Texas damnit. It's practically state law that you must shoot a new gun within 24 hours of purchase.
^^ This. I think it is actually a sin to wait this long!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I concur. I shot my XDm .45 within an hour of owning it. I am positive that you will enjoy it though.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
When I bought mine the LGS has a range so took me all of 5 min to shoot it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought it at the gun show last weekend, and have barely had time to breathe this week! Tomorrow all will be well :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And take it easy on me with the Texas new gun purchase laws LOL I just moved back from a 7 year stint in OK.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Let us know how you like it. I have not shot the 45. Been thinking about renting one just to try it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll let y'all know. And yeah I tried to rent one before I bought it, but had to settle for a 4" XD 45, as it's all they had. But I'm sure very comparable!! This work day just won't end lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well i've had my XDm for a week now, and I'm finally headed to the range tomorrow! I'm super excited to try it out, I've only shot XD .45s so hoping for a noticeable difference. Needless to say work is DRAGGING today!

You're a sinner. I am ashamed that you have not shot it yet. You broke the 24 hour rule.

:D :cool:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Well I made it home from the range, and am so happy I went with the XDm 45. My best group was about 4" at 20 yards, hopefully I can get that down with more practice. Only put 60 rounds through it, but functioned flawlessly! Can't wait to try some hollowpoints

1 - 15 of 15 Posts