Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes I make really good decisions, this was not one of them.

I saw this posted locally for sale and couldn't resist. The owner claimed he put 10 total buckshot rounds through it and put it in a closet for the last year. It looks new and the action feels pretty tight.

For $250, I bit...

I'll probably shoot it as a range toy a couple times and then put the action and barrel in a practical stock and sell the zombie furniture. Flame on

·
Registered
29,831 Posts
No flame--I'd likely have done the same thing--strip it, sell the furniture to a mall ninja, and make it actually useful.

Decent price; if you can get $50 for that retarded fore end, not bad at all.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
you gotta keep the top handle, it makes it easier to control when you convert it to full auto

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
No flame--I'd likely have done the same thing--strip it, sell the furniture to a mall ninja, and make it actually useful.

Decent price; if you can get $50 for that retarded fore end, not bad at all.
Bingo.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
i have never understood the chainsaw grip on shotguns. ive held them and they feel as ridiculous as they look. not a bad deal on a mossy 500 though once you get some useful furniture on it.

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Yeah, I would have bought it out of curiosity, just to see how retarded it is. Then put the wood furniture I already have for a mossy on it, and dumped that junk.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Sometimes I make really good decisions, this was not one of them.

I saw this posted locally for sale and couldn't resist. The owner claimed he put 10 total buckshot rounds through it and put it in a closet for the last year. It looks new and the action feels pretty tight.

For $250, I bit...

I'll probably shoot it as a range toy a couple times and then put the action and barrel in a practical stock and sell the zombie furniture. Flame on
You didn't buy this in Scottsdale or Phoenix did you?

Edit: NM looks like you're in ND. I've never seen one of those handles until 2 weeks ago (when I saw this exact setup on a 500), but I just checked that too and it looks to be still be in impound...

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
I have never been tacti-cool or any other kind of cool. I used to care a little. Some time around age 35-40 I got over that. Enjoy the gun.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I am pretty darn tacticool

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts