Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But, my search for a sub-C is landing me right back to a XD(M)-C :(

Have two more I want to hold in my hand, including the XD, but I won't have the opportunity to hold it.

So, the guy on my ignore list, feel free to flame away, LOL

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Just buy the XD(M) Compact, great gun.

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
If you're after attention :p

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just buy the XD(M) Compact, great gun.
We already have one, it was purchased just before the current promotion. I was leaning towards the sub c, but I haven't liked any of the ones I've rented, they just don't feel right. Haven't held the XD subC yet, and won't have a chance to shoot it, but sent a bunch of different kinds of rounds through the XD(M)-C and it just feels right.

With a lighter loaded ammo, and some instruction, we're both getting better. SWMBO started scaring me last night with her 2" group at 15'.

At least I'll be able to share some of my "free" mags with SWMBO :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
I saw you have deaux in your name, any chance you are here in cajun country? I know a range that has a xd sc if you wanna get your mitts on one.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw you have deaux in your name, any chance you are here in cajun country? I know a range that has a xd sc if you wanna get your mitts on one.
nope, in the metro detroit area. I suspect I could find a range around here, and may try a bit harder to look. Going today to my two fav fun shops and see what they have in their cases.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, after looking at several sub compact, I kept coming back to the XD(M)-C. Went to the fun shop and literally laid the XD-SC over top of the XDM-C and said, you know what, for that 3/4", I might was well get the XDM-C and we'll share mags, LOL.

I'm still mad at them, but I do like the gun :) SWMBO bought a browning before we left the fun shop! We'll pick both up on Thursday.

Then went and ran a couple hundred rounds through her 9 and an easy 300 through my 22/45. Expensive day!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congrats on the great buy. I just bought the same gun in 40 S&W and could't be happier. Its a good size gun that I can still CC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts