Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, some of you have read my "Oreo" thread. Well this is the target of my quick 50 rounds I shot at the range that day. Keep in mind I haven't shot the M&P9 (yes, I know the gun in the pic is a G19. I used it to show scale) in quite some time, and that this obviously is not a full size silhouette target. Yes I had a flyer near the groin area..oops! However as you can see, once I got used to the M&P again, I was able to blow out the 10 ring. Not fantastic shooting, but my grouping got progressively tighter. I really like that M&P.

By the way this was about 8 yards. I think I embarrassed a Female Cleveland Police officer next to me who obviously was practicing for an up and coming qualification. She was using a full sized silhouette and was all over the place. It's a shame peoples whose job it is to carry a gun only practice with it because they're nervous about not qualifying..but that's another thread.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Nice! I'm interested to see the target of previously mentioned dope boys.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
I always enjoy checking out the shooting skills of the bangers at my local public indoor range.....makes me feel safer:D

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
I always enjoy checking out the shooting skills of the bangers at my local public indoor range.....makes me feel safer:D
Thats why so many innocent people are hit in crossfire. Spray and pray is their chosen motto.

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
I run into two types of cops, shooting at one of our local indoor ranges.

Ones that shoot like the female cop you ran into and those that really know what they're doing.

Theres a Texas Ranger that shoots at this range, who brings in a very tricked out Kimber 1911 with fancy grips and I swear, he never shoots a group over 3 inches at any distance. He makes everyone there look bad. A couple of county deputies come in regularly and I swear their groups look like someone was patterning their skeet gun!

Sad..but true.

- brickboy240

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
I run into two types of cops, shooting at one of our local indoor ranges.

Ones that shoot like the female cop you ran into and those that really know what they're doing.

Theres a Texas Ranger that shoots at this range, who brings in a very tricked out Kimber 1911 with fancy grips and I swear, he never shoots a group over 3 inches at any distance. He makes everyone there look bad. A couple of county deputies come in regularly and I swear their groups look like someone was patterning their skeet gun!

Sad..but true.

- brickboy240
I like to pattern my skeet gun... But it usually involves a towel and my gf! LOL I had to do it! LOL

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
It scares the hell out of me unless I've got a good barrier to stand behind ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.