Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I get this bonus at work, and now I have $600 stashed in my wallet. I have permission from the wife to buy another gun. I even know what I want...

an XD9831...

black, subcompact 9mm with Trijicon 3 dot sights.

NOBODY CAN FIND ONE FOR ME!!!

I called SA and the guy told me they haven't shipped one of those in a while. He recommends I buy a regular one and ship it to them for the sight installation. Of course, this will cost more, unless I want to wait for a local dealer to place an order with a distributor, who will place an order with SA, who will then fill the order, ship to the distributor, who will ship to the dealer, who will call me to come pick it up. CRAP!

With warmer weather coming, this will take the place of my 4" as my carry pistol, that is why I want the same sights.

Oh, Lord please give me patience...immediately!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I wish I can help you out, but I"m no gun dealer. I saw a SubCompact over at Brigadoons today, but it had the OD Green frame and I didn't check out the sites.

Good luck. I'll keep an eye out for one. Have you checked out Academy? I know it's not the best place to buy a gun, but they do carry XDs sometimes.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
I recommend that you buy the sights and have them put it on, or wait.

I put night sites on mine when it was in for warrenty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts