Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roll: Every dang person that here's I have one of thoughs "GEAR UP. GO HARD." XD-9SC packages drives me nuts wanting to buy it off me,...I can't take it anymore,...IT'S NOT FOR SALE!..... IT'S ALL MINE!! :twisted:

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

ok.

thanks for tellin us.

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Welcome to the forum strange person! :shock:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wanted to see if anyone would waist there time and post a reply,....nobody really ever said that to me,.......it was late, and I was tired,...sorry'......won't do it again.

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
knuckles said:
I just wanted to see if anyone would waist there time and post a reply,....nobody really ever said that to me,.......it was late, and I was tired,...sorry'......won't do it again.
Wasting time is what we do best here!! :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
So knuckles how much are you wanting for it. I am glad you want to sell I have been looking for one of those SC packs. Can you send me pics. I will send payment as soon as I get the pics.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I'm thinking a trade is in order. I've got some old work boots that's been sittin outside for a few weeks....still with the laces! I think that's an equal trade.
I might throw in some old socks just in case.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i will swap you a thousand used .40 brass for it. beat that.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With offers like this comming in I'll never want for brass, or get cold feet again. :roll:

I was up late again,....(dang' 2 diet Pepsi's, and a diet Coke,..what was I thinking?) sooo, I got out my collection of goodies and started cleaning ,....and wiping,.........and shining,.... and drooling,.....what a nice gun!

It's look's to nice,............4..............0..............0

d.....................o.....................l.....................l.....................a.....................r.....................s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts