Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to shoot my new XD today and I love it! I can't believe what I was missing...the trigger is so much smoother than what I was used to. The only bad thing was I didn't have much time so I only got to run two mags thru it. But the good news is that I've sold some things and now I can get me a good holster, some mags, and if another sale goes thru an XD9sc to keep it company:D

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
umm, pics? :)
They're in another thread:mrgreen:

The good news is my G26 sold, so hopefully Tuesday I'll have an XD9sc to join my XD9 Service. I'm also holding my breath as I might have a trade working to get an XD9 Tactical. If I do that I'll have gone from all Glock to all XD:rolleyes:

·
Registered
913 Posts
They're in another thread:mrgreen:

The good news is my G26 sold, so hopefully Tuesday I'll have an XD9sc to join my XD9 Service. I'm also holding my breath as I might have a trade working to get an XD9 Tactical. If I do that I'll have gone from all Glock to all XD:rolleyes:
Check out the XDm instead of the Tactical...SA just came out with it...if you're a 9mm guy then 19+1 will make your head spin...

Chris

·
Registered
857 Posts
I have shot an XDM-40 and it was fantastic I am sure the XDM-9mm will be equally impressive. Get a supertuck best holster I am wearing one now and my girlfriend has no idea. Only had it for a few days and she has no idea I have been concealed yet.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check out the XDm instead of the Tactical...SA just came out with it...if you're a 9mm guy then 19+1 will make your head spin...

Chris
I like the long barrel jobs, so I'm waiting to see if this trade pans out. Otherwise I'll keep my G35 (which I'm actually perfectly happy with:))

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Congrats! I'm sure your gonna love the new sibling as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts