Which model of XD9 Sub Compact ?

• All Black

• Bi-Tone

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I am going to have to get one of these pistols. Please help me decide whether to get the all black model or the bi-tone. I'm open to both but I like the bi-tone due to finish wear.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
mr0w1 said:
OD green? Yes!
if they could only make it completely green (slide and frame) or at least green frame and like a complimenting light tan color. That would be the bomb 8)

·
Registered
782 Posts
hobocircus said:
if they could only make it completely green (slide and frame) or at least green frame and like a complimenting light tan color. That would be the bomb 8)
CCR could do that for you. :)

As for the poll, well go with whatever you like more! I like the black myself, but there's nothing wrong with the bi-tone either.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I vote black. I like all black guns, this is my personal opinion. I don’t like the OD color personally. I like black because it is cool looking and does not reflect light and is harder to see in the dark.

My sad excuse of 2 cents

·
Registered
9,949 Posts
What ever you can get, no point waiting for a bitone or something else if it will take half a year to get it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
thats way better than what i paid for my bitone service here in california. Oh and get the bitone. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Well it does not matter what us morons like it is all about you. Neither one or the other is going to be any different in reliability it is just what look do you like.

I think you know what you should get.

I'm open to both but I like the bi-tone due to finish wear.
I can buy locally a Bi-Tone Sub Compact NIB for 429.99 +tax. Is that a good price?
Now got get it and have a ball.

·
Registered
539 Posts
mquaack said:
True True. Have I made up my mind already? :)
Lol... if this isn't the best example of indecisiveness i've ever seen... haha... asking us if you've made upr YOur mind. lol...

I'm stickin by my suggestion... get the bitone... i love mine... you'll love yours.

But if you REALLY want to draw stares at the range, then you can go the route of Old School's lady and go with something like this...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I can buy locally a Bi-Tone Sub Compact NIB for 429.99 +tax. Is that a good price?
Yes..that is a good price compared to here. The lowest I have found is around $460 before taxes.....next nearest is $519.

I would recommend the bi-tone if it is a daily carry. The slide can stand a little more contact with your oily skin.

I saw an all black in the shop the other day. It must have been a daily carry...it was pretty worn...a lot of the black was missing. As for me, I already have a 4" bi-tone....hoping to have a sub bi-tone soon!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts