Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

After being gone for the better part of 12-13 years, I'm getting back into the swing of things. A lot has changed since after I sold my last HS2000 9mm back in 2010 when I ran into a bit of financial troubles, luckily all behind me. I actually found some old photos of my HS2000s before I sold them the other day.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

I'm happy to see the community is still active and thriving.

I've ordered a bunch of stuff, but two of the items were an XD-M Elite 3.8" 9mm OSP and an XD-M Elite 3.8". Most likely will hack up the SA plate for the Shield RMSc mount to get it to work with the HOLOSUN HS507K X2 and add a Streamlight TLR-6. Plan right now is to have that one be my EDC. I have an eye on an XD9101 possibly down the road since I can't find anyone selling their HS2000 (I would like to get one in the near future just for old time sake). I have to go the XD9101 route vs XDD9101HC because I won't be able to get the latter SKU in time before the +10 round magazine ban in WA State takes effect July 1, 2022. But I did load up on the regular magazines before the ban takes effect.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well and have a great summer! I hope to be around more often now.

·
Premium Member
26,500 Posts
Wow! Welcome back Friend

Reactions: Kermee

·
Administrator
22,532 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Administrator
17,538 Posts
Oh stop it. Who hacked Kermee's account? We'll look into this... 😂

Welcome back!

• Haha

·
Premium Member
26,500 Posts
No pictures didn't happen!

• Haha
Reactions: Powerman and Kermee

·
Administrator
22,532 Posts
Side note: please take over XDT and get us back under American control! ;)

Reactions: Kermee and Powerman

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Hoooo.
Leeeee.
Cow!

I've heard rumors of your existence, but now it is confirmed! Lol.

Welcome back.

I took a short hiatus as well, but just couldn't stay away either......

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome back. I'm not on here as much as i like, but I do lurk.... Also love my 3 XDs. own Glocks, Sigs etc, but the XD gun line has been the best match for me.,

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation

Got my Streamlight TLR-7A mounted. Ordered my free OSP plate (#2, SKU: XD5072, Springfield Micro / Leupold / Shield) from Springfield. Got my dremel ready to mod the plate and screws to fit the Holosun 507K-X2. (Note: The Holosun is just sitting on top near where it should be for shits and giggles for now until I get it properly mounted).

Still waiting for my XD-M Elite 3.8; My FFL hasn't received it yet from their distributor. Then I'm ordering an XD 4" Service Model 9mm just for old time sake. I loaded up on magazines for it when PSA had them on clearance at $11.99 a piece before the July 1st, 2022 deadline for WA State residents so now I have huge pile of XD9 16-round magazines in a box. :LOL:

Reactions: ArmyGuy45

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very nice!
Thanks! The plate arrives Monday so we'll see if I'm competent enough to do the mods myself. I just went in to do the paperwork for a bunch of other firearms, including an XD-M Elite 3.8 so hopefully I can pick that one up and the others next week.

·
Administrator
17,538 Posts
Thanks! The plate arrives Monday so we'll see if I'm competent enough to do the mods myself. I just went in to do the paperwork for a bunch of other firearms, including an XD-M Elite 3.8 so hopefully I can pick that one up and the others next week.
Oh... You are definitely BACK alright!!!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Finally got the Holosun 507K X2 mounted. Next up is to get her zero'ed in.

Air gun Trigger Tableware Gun barrel Machine gun

Air gun Trigger Style Gun barrel Recreation

Reactions: chup
1 - 20 of 20 Posts