Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
How about the destruction of the Massachusetts 54th monument? Destroy ALL things "Civil War" (says the outrage culture)!

In case anyone forgot or doesn't know, the Massachusetts 54th was the black regiment for the Union.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Education does not necessarily equate to intelligence.

the liberal progressives rely on emotion.

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
The storm troopers of the left, the statue destroying mob is the Democrat party.

Reactions: .45fan

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
We all are going to be in trouble if Biden gets elected with a Black women VP, cause he won't make it more that 1 year before dementia puts him out and then we'll have an unknown Black woman as President for the next 3 years.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
We all are going to be in trouble if Biden gets elected with a Black women VP, cause he won't make it more that 1 year before dementia puts him out and then we'll have an unknown Black woman as President for the next 3 years.
I'm not sure if that came out the way you meant it, but it reads as hugely bigoted.

I don't want Biden or his VP pick anywhere near the White House because he's a nimrod and his choice of VP will no doubt also be a progressive bomb-thrower. Race and sex mean nothing (except to the left).
Their policies are destructive and divisive on purpose, as dividing and destroying this country are their priority. White male progressives have done most of the disastrous work so far... a black woman VP would be worse? I don't think so.

Reactions: Snaphook

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Currently there are no women of any color that I think have the experience and clout to become VP and then rise to President level when dementia takes out Biden. The Dems had to dig deep to find anyone strong enough to even run, so they settled on 2nd choice, Biden. Now Biden can't find a good VP candidate to choose either. It's a total fiasco in my opinion.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Currently there are no women of any color that I think have the experience and clout to become VP and then rise to President level when dementia takes out Biden. The Dems had to dig deep to find anyone strong enough to even run, so they settled on 2nd choice, Biden. Now Biden can't find a good VP candidate to choose either. It's a total fiasco in my opinion.
Agreed. All the smart chicks are on our side... we got the hotties too.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
We started the year with it being the Republican election to lose and according to the polls, lose it they did. Being told there were only 15 infected, soon to be 0, but we're now at 159,000 DEAD with no end in sight shows how much of a mess things are. Being told it's okay for kids to return to school knowing they can carry it home, but then scaling back/cancelling the convention for fear of spreading the virus amongst themselves is just stupid.

If the polls are correct, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of Biden or his VP pick; they're in. What's more, the Republicans may lose the Senate. If the Democrats can keep their crap together, a lot of damage will be done.

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
We started the year with it being the Republican election to lose and according to the polls, lose it they did. Being told there were only 15 infected, soon to be 0, but we're now at 159,000 DEAD with no end in sight shows how much of a mess things are. Being told it's okay for kids to return to school knowing they can carry it home, but then scaling back/cancelling the convention for fear of spreading the virus amongst themselves is just stupid.

If the polls are correct, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of Biden or his VP pick; they're in. What's more, the Republicans may lose the Senate. If the Democrats can keep their crap together, a lot of damage will be done.
The recent presidential election polls have been mixed — but mostly between polls that are good for Hillary Clinton and polls that are fantastic for her.

Clinton now leads Donald Trump in national polling averages by about 7 points, with every recent live interview poll showing her up by between 4 and 12 points.

She continues to hold on to solid leads in a series of states that would put her over the 270 electoral votes she needs to win, and she seems to have taken the lead in even most of the swing states she doesn’t need (like Florida, North Carolina, and Nevada).

New, troubling signs are emerging for Trump in states like Utah, and the Clinton campaign is signaling confidence by making a new push into Arizona and focusing more on down-ballot races.

And every major election forecasting model gives Clinton at least an 87 percent chance of victory.

The election is three weeks away, and there’s still time for the race to tighten somewhat. But we’re getting to the point where, for Trump to win, we’d need either a truly seismic event to transform the campaign or massive systemic polling failure.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
If the polls are correct, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of Biden or his VP pick; they're in
I don't believe the polls are accurate or, in some cases, even reputable.
Anecdotally, I can't find a single person willing to vote for Biden and I'm in a DEEP blue state.
I've never been polled, but I'm about 90% sure that if I was, I'd lie... such is my contempt and FU attitude towards the media.
I could be proven wrong in November. As I said, those examples are anecdotal. But I don't think they're particularly rare or uncommon.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
The recent presidential election polls have been mixed — but mostly between polls that are good for Hillary Clinton and polls that are fantastic for her.

Clinton now leads Donald Trump in national polling averages by about 7 points, with every recent live interview poll showing her up by between 4 and 12 points.

She continues to hold on to solid leads in a series of states that would put her over the 270 electoral votes she needs to win, and she seems to have taken the lead in even most of the swing states she doesn’t need (like Florida, North Carolina, and Nevada).

New, troubling signs are emerging for Trump in states like Utah, and the Clinton campaign is signaling confidence by making a new push into Arizona and focusing more on down-ballot races.

And every major election forecasting model gives Clinton at least an 87 percent chance of victory.

The election is three weeks away, and there’s still time for the race to tighten somewhat. But we’re getting to the point where, for Trump to win, we’d need either a truly seismic event to transform the campaign or massive systemic polling failure.
Is that from 2016? It sounds really familiar.

·
Registered
18,639 Posts
Is that from 2016? It sounds really familiar.
Yep. Lots of articles in 2016 telling us it's OVER. DONE. She's either going to win huge or win yyyyyyuge.

Uh...

It doesn't mean Trump wins, and if the election were held today who knows. But the election won't be held today and it's a hoot to see all the people who wound up dead wrong in the last election make predictions about this election using the exact same dopey data they did last time. And not a moment of hesitation or pre-qualifiers, they like the news they hear so they believe the news they hear.

It's done, Trump is lost, film at 11:00 (circa 2016 or 2020).

Reactions: Jonnyuma

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Yep. Lots of articles in 2016 telling us it's OVER. DONE. She's either going to win huge or win yyyyyyuge.
I think that with regards to polling people were hesitant to commit to being a Trump supporter. I haven't seen anything in the last 4 yrs that would allow me to assume that it's changed.

The left has done a great job of anthropomorphizing issues, basically making the issue into the candidate.

You're not voting for lower taxes. Not voting for deregulation. Not record-low unemployment or free markets. You're not voting against gun control, government expansion, trade deficits and centralized power... you're voting for Trump's tweets. You're voting for pussy-grabbing and infidelity. You're voting for the Orange Man with weird hair.

Who needs that kind of garbage from a stranger on the phone? F-em...

The left is still running the same playbook that put them in the Loser column in '16, and did them very little good in '18.

It would be short-sighted and, frankly, stupid for the DJT campaign to rely heavily on this as a strategy. He's still going to have to campaign, but I don't think it's time to worry just yet.

Reactions: Snaphook

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
How did Hillary Clinton get into this 2020 race? What am I missing here?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts