Have you sold an XD?

• Yes

• No

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why did you sell it, and do you regret it?

Just wondering what the most common reason was. Also, please include what model it was, and when.

Thanks!

·
Registered
829 Posts
I sold my XDm9 with springer trigger, DGR, and FO sights about 1 year ago.

The reason? One word answer CZ75 SHADOW.

If I would have never shot my shadow I would probably still have it. I put a few mags through it and the XD was sold. I never looked back.

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
I sold my XDm after having it a couple of months. I got rid of it because it simply did not work for me, and I was rather unimpressed with it, overall...I kinda bought into the hype. I traded it towards a FN PBR-XP.

I don't miss it at all.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I had a XD9SC for about two months before I sold it. It was a good gun but for whatever reason it wouldn't feed Federal HST's reliably (used multiple mags). I had a buddy offer to buy it for more than what I paid so I couldn't say no. I had no issues with any other ammo but I'm sitting on about 1,500 rounds of HST's so I need a gun that will eat those with no issues. My M&P9c does that with no problems.

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Nope. Still have both of my XDm's.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I'll let you know as soon as I sell mines. Xd.40 service........ Anybody want????

·
Registered
831 Posts
Sold my XD9, kinda regret it as it's the most practical and relatively inexpensive gun that I had...

·
Registered
213 Posts
I sold my XDm after having it a couple of months. I got rid of it because it simply did not work for me, and I was rather unimpressed with it, overall...I kinda bought into the hype. I traded it towards a FN PBR-XP.

I don't miss it at all.
So why the hell are you still here?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
So why the hell are you still here?
Wow bro you need to cut that sh!t out. Cuda is a long time member here. He was here long before you or I and will be long after. This is a GUN forum not XDs only. That may be the focus but not the exclusive.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I sold my XD9 Service last week. I picked up Springfields 1911A1 Champion and decided I would rather offset the cost of the 1911 instead of letting the XD collect dust in my safe. I heart my 1911 and will always miss my XD as it was my FIRST gun ever. However, I sold it to my neighbor buddy, ^^^so if I ever have withdrawals, I can just go next door and get my fix. ;-)

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Sold my xd40sc, xdm9, and xdm40. One reason... I drank the 1911 Kool-aid. (not the Kool-aid that Cuda pissed in).

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
Sold my xd40sc, xdm9, and xdm40. One reason... I drank the 1911 Kool-aid. (not the Kool-aid that Cuda pissed in).
I didn't pee in it 'cuz I drank it, too...:shock:

I do find it interesting that more people who have actually responded to this thread have gotten rid of their XD's in favor of other platforms...

·
Registered
116 Posts
I sold my XD40 Service model and bought a S&W M&P40c. I just shoot the M&P much better than the XD. I also drank the Kool-Aide and bought it kinda on impulse since several of my buds shoot XD's. Now when we got shoot about half of them want to finger my S&W.

Randy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts