Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email this morning from Jimmy at Kholsters telling me that today is his birthday, and anyone ordering a holster today using discount code "jimmy45" will get $10 off. Go to Kholster and check them out.

I've been using mine for about 6 weeks now and couldn't be happier with it. It has held up great under heavy wear, and it the most comfortable holster I've ever worn. I highly recommend it!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Pretty close to the same. I have the Super tuck for my XD45 and XD40 and the Kholster for my SW3914 and Beretta 92. They feel about the same and the Kholster is half the price. (I bought the supertuck first). Don't really notice any difference at the end of the day. Both are super comfy. The Kolster has a little bit larger leather area on it but after setting it where I wanted I just trimmed the excess.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Rock,

Is the leather backing the same as the supertuck? I thought the leather on the supertuck was a little stiff (i did'nt really get to wear it as much as i wanted, so my gut did'nt completely bend the top over like it started). Also it looks like the mold for the kholster is a little more sloppy than the supertuck. Is this true? Does it hold the gun in place just as well? Is it adjustable like the supertuck? Sorry for all the questions, but i just bought a kimber ultra carry 2 and i need to hurry and get my holster, i'm at a tossup between this and another supertuck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts