·
Registered
2,741 Posts
My Sig M11A1D....

Reactions: mojoman

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Any of my Sigs, but my Bersa 45 might be a close second.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Either one of my West German Sigs..
But only one, probably the P228..

Still think about buying a CZ, but the fact they are DA/SA is what is keeping me from buying it..

·
Administrator
16,916 Posts
Either one of my West German Sigs..
But only one, probably the P228..

Still think about buying a CZ, but the fact they are DA/SA is what is keeping me from buying it..
Get a EAA Witness. The Match is SA.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Sig P226/MK25 without question. Lots of good ones out there but the Sig is the best, the SEALS know what they're doing.

Reactions: mojoman

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NM? Who do you think you are? You don't call the shots around here, bubba! ;) :lol:

If I could only have one? Yeah, people already know my answer. I just can't wait to get it!

Wilson Combat Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical:

Im thinking of getting the same gun. Thats why i started the thread. I wanted to hear some others opinions before i made up my mind. The other models I'm looking at are Sig 226-M11A1 and CZ P01.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Im thinking of getting the same gun. Thats why i started the thread. I wanted to hear some others opinions before i made up my mind. The other models I'm looking at are Sig 226-M11A1 and CZ P01.
Ah, then disregard my post because it's not going to be of any help in your search. If I hadn't picked the Beretta, I'd have picked a CZ. In fact, my next expensive SA/DA is going to be...

CZ 75 SP-01 Accu-Shadow!
CZ-USA CZ 75 SP-01 Accu-Shadow - 9mm CZ Custom - CZ-USA

I have a thing for nice hammer-fired pistols. :lol:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ah, then disregard my post because it's not going to be of any help in your search. If I hadn't picked the Beretta, I'd have picked a CZ. In fact, my next expensive SA/DA is going to be...

CZ 75 SP-01 Accu-Shadow!

Jon , you've been a lot of help. That Beretta is probably what i'm going to get. It is awesome!

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts

CZ 75 SP-01 Accu-Shadow!
I'd like to own one again one day. The one I ordered, just after the Iron Curtain ban was lifted, I refused to purchase from the LGS. The machine work must've been done on worn-out, "pre-Soviet dissolution" equipment. Rough edges, unpolished surfaces, etc. It soured me on CZs since then.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts

CZ 75 SP-01 Accu-Shadow!

Jon just stop posting, Everytime you do I see me spending more moneyo_O:D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts