• Tactical 5" 9mm

• Tactical 5" 357Sig

• Tactical 5" 40S&W

• Tactical 5" 45GAP

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
:shock: :( :oops: :cry: why why would you even sugest such a thing.

I voted for a 4" 40 but i have a 4" 9mm so i guess i should be true to what i have but buying a 40 sub to carry. I dont know this is too darn hard of a question. :evil:

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Yep...Service 4" 40 (happens to be the one I own).

Not too small, not too big, not the most powerful, but not the weakest and ease of finding ammo. Kinda the "do everything" version of the excellent XD line-up, if you ask me.

-Brickboy240

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Brickboy240 said:

Not too small, not too big, not the most powerful, but not the weakest and ease of finding ammo. Kinda the "do everything" version of the excellent XD line-up, if you ask me.

-Brickboy240

+1

if price of ammo werent a factor i would choose the 4" .357sig

·
Registered
35 Posts
I chose the 4" 40S&W, because for a little extra $$$ you can get 9mm and 357sig barrels and with new mags, you basically have another gun. Plus I have differnt autoloaders in 9mm and .45acp, so my next purchase is going to be a 40S&W.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I voted for the 9mm SC as that is what I carry for ccw. Since I live in Kalifornia and 10 is the mag/bullet limit, I see no advantage in having a larger weapon for ccw. If they didn't make this, I'd have bought another 3'' or less barrel pistol.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I vote 4" .40 even though I don't currently own one. The 4" 9mm is close though. These 125 grain Corbon I shoot in my HS2000 are HOT and accurate. Pretty close to .40 ballistics. :wink:

·
Registered
64 Posts
XD 9,service. I just really like 9mm ,cheap to shoot,and if needed CorBon
and others ,make some killer 9mm self defence ammo.
125gr +P JHP ,1250fps,434 ft/lb's.i am going to ren a few of these through the XD and the Sig this weekend

Greg

·
Registered
119 Posts
I choose the .40 Service, because that is what I have chosen.

Just sold my XD-40 Sub and I'm only keeping the Service. Going to get a 9mm barrel for practice and have the grip cut down to the size of the sub for concealed carry. This way my XD-40 service can do it all.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I own the 9mm subbie, but I voted for the 4" 40, which will be my next purchase. I think its just the best all around model.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Brickboy240 said:

-Brickboy240
+1

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Get the original configuration. It is the one with the most proven history.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just a thought what do you all think. Would the availability of some models miss lead the % poll? Just a question and a obsevation.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts