Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It would be this !!!! Kind of a toss up between the girl or the gun :rolleyes: The flash is just AWESOME !!!!!! She just needs stance and finger discipline, lol.

·
Registered
942 Posts
The muzzle flash on that Krink is impressive!

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
Yeah, that's a ****** rifle for sure!

It made me kind of nervous watching, though . . . there's something about a full-auto AK jumping around in the hands of a new shooter that doesn't seem quite right. :(

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
ya cute girl but i kept worrying she'd fall backwards and just start spraying everyone. :(

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
already got one! (neener neener)

They're awesome! I think Krinkovs are the Harley Davidsons of AKs. Flashy, sexy, and with a deep throaty roar!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I already got one. They're awesome. There's something about a full-auto AK jumping around in the hands of a new shooter that doesn't seem quite right.I remember correctly the standard weight of a military ball round is 123grs, but there are sporting and specialty bullets available up to 150grs and more. I think Krinkovs are the Harley Davidson's of AKs. Flashy, sexy, and with a deep throaty roar.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I already got one. They're awesome. There's something about a full-auto AK jumping around in the hands of a new shooter that doesn't seem quite right.I remember correctly the standard weight of a military ball round is 123grs, but there are sporting and specialty bullets available up to 150grs and more. I think Krinkovs are the Harley Davidson's of AKs. Flashy, sexy, and with a deep throaty roar.

Spam-o-rama.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
terrible safety discipline. i saw a few other vids of her doing the same stuff with other rifles. Oh well shes so hot if she sweeps the muzzle and kills a few people its ok;)

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
already got one! (neener neener)

They're awesome! I think Krinkovs are the Harley Davidsons of AKs. Flashy, sexy, and with a deep throaty roar!

Thats right! I have a couple myself, one Norinco and the others are AKSUs. Nice Yugo by the way. And you're right about it being like an HD...when ever you need parts for an AKSU, it'll cost at least a Hundred Dollars....;)

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Thats right! I have a couple myself, one Norinco and the others are AKSUs. Nice Yugo by the way. And you're right about it being like an HD...when ever you need parts for an AKSU, it'll cost at least a Hundred Dollars....;)
yep. I just paid $55 to have a tiny hinge pin fabbed up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts