Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out some quick mpegs from Lacrosse match Sept. 21. Go to the picture link at the bottom of the page. "Lori with pop outs" is shooting an XD9, "wall to wall BG's" is jim shooting glock, and "pull my duck" is me shooting my new Dan Wesson Patriot Expert 1911. :D www.lacrosseareaidpa.com/pictures.htm There is also a good smoking shot of my XD subcompact being shot weak handed.(I think it is the 7th picture on the page.)

[ October 08, 2003, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: snertley ]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is that Lori Casper? She shoots with us at Racine once in a while. She is one good shooter.

Where do I get instructions for making those targets?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea thats Lori. I'm not sure were they got the targets or plans, You could ask Steve (I think he has an email link on the lacrosse web page or Ronny (Lori's husband) Check out their web page at the Casper link on the link page for lacrosse idpa.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure why but that is what Steve attached to the cable you had to pull to activate the target changer. At our state match it was just a rag. The target changer works pretty slick though, and I guess it is better than 'pull my finger'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts