Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I can't even order them from the pistol-gear site. They are listed as "unavailable." I guess I can go with Wolff's....

·
Registered
4,183 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Your topic is just wrong....

-Dana

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
No 4 inch service rods in stock.

I see a lot of people shooting with Don's rods and stiffer springs. Other than reduced recoil are there other reasons to use them? Why did Springfield Armory use the two spring system? Why has someone not made a SA style recoil spring with the stiffer 22lb spring rate?

mcb

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
120mm said:
But I can't even order them from the pistol-gear site. They are listed as "unavailable." I guess I can go with Wolff's....
We just added them back to stock. We should get our next shipment on Tuesday of this week. Sorry for the delay.

Scott

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, cool, cool! I just ordered a Don's Rod, as well as a Fobus Gen II paddle holster and mag pouches.

You, da man! :D

·
Registered
595 Posts
Damn, that's too easy. With PayPal, it took less time to finish my beer than it did to click on the spring, rod and checkout...whew, talk about making spending simple.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
mcb said:
No 4 inch service rods in stock.

I see a lot of people shooting with Don's rods and stiffer springs. Other than reduced recoil are there other reasons to use them? Why did Springfield Armory use the two spring system? Why has someone not made a SA style recoil spring with the stiffer 22lb spring rate?

mcb
alot of people use them because the stock rod is growing increasingly unreliable

·
Registered
885 Posts
TxCop312 said:
That topic just sounds a little "festive" if you catch my meaning.
+1

Don might have other ideas..... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Old School said:
mr0w1 said:
Old School said:
Nothing for the XDSC, yet.
I added the bold. Does this mean what I think it means?
I wish I could say for sure. As of now, it seems to be off the table. Sorry.
Ahhh...oh well. Maybe you could make little stickers that I can put on the side of my gun that say "Don's Rod Inside" so that I can pretend to have to Don too? :)

Or maybe I should just buy a Service :twisted:

mr0w1

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey OLd Skool I just ordered a Don's Guide Rod service from your website when will it ship and when should it arrive here in sunny North Carolina.
P.S. I really liked how your site was setup so easy that any man on this bloody planet could do it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts