Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just kinda posting this because its an extra PC and I just need money right now being laid off. But anyways its a 1.7ghz Pentium M cpu 1 GB ram and a 40gb HD. This is a 14 inch screen at 1024x768 resolution. Right now it is running Ubuntu linux but it has a stock windows sticker on the bottem with a cd key for Windows XP professional. It has bluetooth and wifi. The only thing wrong with this is that the cpu fan runs slightly loud but still works and does not affect the operating temps. Im looking to get $250 for this and I am pretty firm on that. Here is a link to reviews and specs mine is the same but has more ram. Mine also has an extended life battery. I think its 9 cells.

Lenovo ThinkPad T42 2378 (Pentium M 735 1.7 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 40 GB HDD) Laptop reviews - CNET Reviews

If anyone has questions or interest just shoot me a PM or respond here.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The battery life is also good on this. It lasts about 2-2.5 hours with Ubuntu. Thats also with the screen brightness all the way up.

Here are some pics

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good to me. This is great for that use. It is slim portable and the battery still holds a great charge. Just send me a PM if you sell yours now.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good luck to you. Sorry to hear about the job.
These are great laptops.

Thank you. Things for the job are looking up though. I have an interview with pepsi after the first of the year. And I have done a few decent sized flooring jobs to keep myself afloat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts