Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After returning home from the range I found my new MidwayUSA compact range bag sitting on the front doorstep. This coupled with doing very well in the weekly shooting league today puts me in a very good mood. I check out the bag and am pleased to say that it's pretty much everything I had hoped it would be. If you have an extra $30 to spend and need a range bag I would highly recommend it as they are on sale right now.

So, after playing around with my new range bag I hop in front of my computer to log into the Springfield 2011 Duel thingie to place my vote. After doing so I check out the winners so far for the day and lo and behold there it is. David L. from Willis, TX has won............. a XD GEAR RANGE BAG.:rolleyes:

Sigh, I wonder if this removes me from future drawings as I would much prefer the Range Officer!:D

·
Banned
2,210 Posts
I was wondering if anyone from XDtalk had won anything yet? Congrats! I'm still hoping I see my name on the winners list. Still got some time yet. I've been voting almost every hour since the promo started.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Very cool! Hey! I'd be humbled to win anything at all. Especially, with all the people that are voting it up. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
127,171 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
957 Posts
I was wanting a coffee mug, but I suppose I will settle for a new pistol.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Congratulations... That's one neat looking range bag

Im thinking of getting one myself. Not bad for $30.

It says it has 7 magazine loops in the top front pocket which may be very useful for me.

How may pistols can it hold? If it can carry 2 then Im sold.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations... That's one neat looking range bag

Im thinking of getting one myself. Not bad for $30.

It says it has 7 magazine loops in the top front pocket which may be very useful for me.

How may pistols can it hold? If it can carry 2 then Im sold.
The main compartment has 2 padded slots for 2 pistols to go, but you can probably put around 5 in the main compartment if you put 3 in individual gun bags.

·
Registered
480 Posts
The main compartment has 2 padded slots for 2 pistols to go, but you can probably put around 5 in the main compartment if you put 3 in individual gun bags.
Thank you. That helps:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just bought that same midway bag and it is a great bag! It holds everything you need. And if your looking for 2 gun storage that is easily done!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
That's Awesome!

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Congratulations on the win. I imagine everyone is playing.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
I came into it a day late. I wish I had known before it started. Whoever wins the package of both is likely to have all 720 entries. I bet it comes down to a drawing between 9 or 10 guys who have been doing it once an hour every hour since the beginning.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I came into it a day late. I wish I had known before it started. Whoever wins the package of both is likely to have all 720 entries. I bet it comes down to a drawing between 9 or 10 guys who have been doing it once an hour every hour since the beginning.
Yeah, I kind of figured the same thing. Or maybe a few groups of people who have been taking rotating shifts.;)

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Wish I had know....would have played from the start, I must have missed the thread on this somewhere.

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Sigh, I wonder if this removes me from future drawings as I would much prefer the Range Officer!
Nope, you got the same chances as everyone else.....

Congrats on the two range bag(s), the MidwayUSA bags are nice. I won a Hat on Tuesday, hoping to win something else before the end of May. Also playing the Glock a Day in May, a nice fundraiser I buy a ticket for every year, if you get the winning numbers on a Sunday in May, you win 2 Glocks or an AR.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope, you got the same chances as everyone else.....

Congrats on the two range bag(s), the MidwayUSA bags are nice. I won a Hat on Tuesday, hoping to win something else before the end of May. Also playing the Glock a Day in May, a nice fundraiser I buy a ticket for every year, if you get the winning numbers on a Sunday in May, you win 2 Glocks or an AR.
Holy crap. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
644 Posts
That is awesome nice work I also am voting and so far I won an NRA Tshirt. I really just want a coffee cup or I guess a new pistol would be nice too :rolleyes:.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts