Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I' m a new gun owner XDM 40, but a longtime admirer of firearms. As I've been searching through the forums lately I've noticed there are a lot of AK-47 owners. Are there really that many ClassIII holders, or are these semi- auto versions? If so where can I find one?? A little knowledge on the subject please?

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Hey guys! I' m a new gun owner XDM 40, but a longtime admirer of firearms. As I've been searching through the forums lately I've noticed there are a lot of AK-47 owners. Are there really that many ClassIII holders, or are these semi- auto versions? If so where can I find one?? A little knowledge on the subject please?
Most folks own semi-auto versions of the AK and variants.
Good luck finding them. I bought mine at Atlantic. Can't find them online anymore. AKs are way overpriced now. I bought my Lancaster Red for 575 back last Spring.

AK-47 and RPK rifles

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Mine is semi-auto, it's a Vector Arms and I got it through Atlantic:

Same gun

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link. I hope to pick one up soon

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I have always owned Glocks and a Colt 1911. I got a Springfield XD40 two years ago. Now the only thing in my house is my
XD40 service and an XD45 compact. Plus my Colt1911 i will never part with the 1911.

·
Registered
221 Posts
The full auto AKs are very expensive (the ones that are transferrable at least!)
Most people own much cheaper semi auto versions but these have also gone up quite a bit in the past few months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts