Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
turns out i had a warrant for a unpaid ticket. no biggie a few hours and i was out :D

anyway the cops took my xd sub. they wouldnt stop playing with it at the station. they really liked it i suppose. somehow they were also fascinated with my painted front sight ( a loud green color). anyway, i paid the ticket and picked up my gun.

its really intersting how LITTLE cops really know about the ccw laws. a female cop at the station says.."your allowed to carry that loaded?" im like "uh huh"

ps... handcuffs HURT!

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mattsnuked said:
They arrested you for an unpaid ticket? How old was the ticket and what kind of ticket was it?
most cities issue a bench warrant for unpaid tickets. my dumb mistake

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
nikon777 said:
mattsnuked said:
They arrested you for an unpaid ticket? How old was the ticket and what kind of ticket was it?
most cities issue a bench warrant for unpaid tickets. my dumb mistake
Yes a Dumb Mistake......did you learn anything?
Glad that you were not taken to meet Bubba!

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
Your a marked man now. They will watch your every move from now on. That little ol lady in the supermarket may be an undercover cop, the shoeshine boy? CIA. Your newspaper stand will be manned by FBI. Yeap... your a marked man now.....

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
one-eyed-fatman said:
Your a marked man now. They will watch your every move from now on. That little ol lady in the supermarket may be an undercover cop, the shoeshine boy? CIA. Your newspaper stand will be manned by FBI. Yeap... your a marked man now.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hey Nikon,

Middleburg Heights???

I had something similar, except I paid mine, but the dingbat with the vienna sausage like fingers in wadsworth fat fingered my social and instead of investigating why they didnt match, she just moved on, so in the paperwork I show that I paid, but in the computer I didn't...

Anyway, I didn't warrant cuffs :)

T

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nah actually i had a warrant in rocky river(did u see on the news how much they make in speeding tickets?!). however, i was picked up by oakwood village. the cops were cool though. in fact the only reason i was put in the cell because they got a armed robbery call at the local sunoco gas station... that was pretty sweet.

no more driving while black for me(while having a warrant and a loaded pistol)! haha jk. :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Nikon you kill me!

And where i live thats driving *******.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
might we inquire as to your questionable behavior that had the po po's checking you for warrants?

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
aiformula said:
might we inquire as to your questionable behavior that had the po po's checking you for warrants?
outstanding question.... perhaps because i live in the burbs, and it was late at night. they didnt site me for anything when they pulled me over. so that means they just randomly ran my plate. good police work or something else...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :shock:

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it was on the tip of my tongue to ask them why they decided to run my plates for no reason, but never got around to asking. perhaps i looked suspicious because i was driving right at the posted 25mph speed limit at 3am.

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
Me and my friend got pulled over once for going slower than the posted speed limit. No ticket. Driving 30 in a 45. Some of these small town cops got nothing better to do unless their stealing stuff out of the evidence room to keep the local rich guy's kid out of jail. They are also the cops who faked catching me doing 70 in a 55 twice in one mile then a little while later on got me for a headlight out. They decided pulling my license was in order. Having a headlight out is not a moving violation. Before they could pull their farce I moved back to Texas. Haven't had any problems since.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts