Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
an XD45 (GAP) service model with a stainless slide and HEINIE SlantPro Straight Eight night sights. I won't settle for anything else. Anyone seen one?

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
That sounds good to me too! My birthday is Jan 30th - you guys start saving. 8)

(sorry, not seen one around here)

·
Registered
268 Posts
I want an XD in .45 ACP

·
Registered
208 Posts
i want the new .45 GAP micro 1911 from springfield. :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
kgpcr said:
I want an XD in .45 ACP
+1

theres nothing wrong with the .45 GAP but it's no .45 auto

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nothing wrong with the GAP except that it's already as high pressure as it can go. With 45 acp we can further maximize it's effectiveness by going +p. With GAP, like .40 cal, it's pressure as already as high as it can safely get. That's the only thing that I don't like about the .40 round.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Honestly, I tried to resist the urge to respond to this. Does anyone realize how truly ridiculous it is to argue about which of the aforementioned calibers is superior? The 10mm beats them all, with authority I might add! Between the calibers mentioned, you're trading mass (weight) for speed(kinetic energy),or vice versa???? Here's the answer(again), www.doubletapammo.com :wink:

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
masterofg3 said:
Honestly, I tried to resist the urge to respond to this. Does anyone realize how truly ridiculous it is to argue about which of the aforementioned calibers is superior? The 10mm beats them all, with authority I might add! Between the calibers mentioned, you're trading mass (weight) for speed(kinetic energy),or vice versa???? Here's the answer(again), www.doubletapammo.com :wink:
:roll:

Gee I knew that Masterofg3 would chime in with the 10mm is superior BS again.
:roll:

I want Masterofg3 to.......nevermind.
I want the 10mm to be banned :twisted:

I want a XD .45ACP 3inch.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please... let's not turn this into a caliber war thread. :roll:

(Now, back to your originally scheduled topic.)

I want...

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I want an XD in .30 Carbine!

What?? What do you mean it won't fit?? You're full of crap is what you are. It doesn't have to fit; I only have to want it to fit.

:)

What do I want? I want an FNC. That's what I want.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts