Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a compulsion to keep buying Magpul Pmags and Lancer L5AWM 30-rounders.

I lived through the AWB in 1994, and remember what pain in the butt that was.

I keep adding to the stash in batches of 5 or so, even though I have more than enough for the few rifles I own.

Should I seek psychiatric help?

·
Premium Member
22,686 Posts

I keep adding to the stash in batches of 5 or so, even though I have more than enough for the few rifles I own.

Actually, I would buy more if I were you.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
I'd say keep buying them. If you stack them in boxes real tight you can get hundreds in one closet.

They are disposable with heavy use, trade fodder if it gets that far and last time 30rd mags went for $80 each, so a great investment for resale.

Stock up at $10 or whine when you have to pay big money for them.

I found gen 5 Glock 17 mags at a great price last week, I bought 30 of them and don't even own the gun they are for. I know that is a popular gun and I can easily flip them in good times or bad.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Nope.... never too many..... I need to start looking again before things get even more crazy.

Reactions: JWA

·
Registered
1 Posts

NO- You should seek help finding more mags and AMMO!

·
Registered
798 Posts
There is no such thing as too many mags...

Reactions: Mister Dave and JWA

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have many also black, olive drab green and flat dark earth. I've bought most of them on sale so that is a good deal. Look at it this way it is an investment. You can never have too many!

Reactions: JWA

·
Registered
20,080 Posts
The nice thing about having TOO MANY is that you can "submit" by volunteering "your hoard" to be registered pre-confiscation, and still have enough to never bother to reload.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
I have enough Pmags for a small war. So many that I don't take half of them to the range, and I'm a trigger-happy kid there. I shoot easily 400 rounds in an hour of mixed calibers.

It's hard to pass up Pmags on sale. I have once or twice though.

It's 17 and 21 round pistol mags that I can use more of, and I really do have several already. Somehow I always use them up at the range.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts