Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the kimber and springfield out awhile today.
20-25 yrds I was making big ragged holes in full man size targets. I was extremely pleased with how they both preformed . I was all exicted :):D:D:D:D

·
Registered
199 Posts
took the kimber and springfield out awhile today.
20-25 yrds I was making big ragged holes in full man size targets. I was extremely pleased with how they both preformed . I was all exicted :):D:D:D:D
Consult a doctor if it lasts more than four hours:shock:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
only thing I'd need to contact dr over one that last more then 4 hrs is to have it reattached from where wife practiced her "carving skills"

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
I'd say "pics or it never happened", but you would get the wrong idea!

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Don't need pics...I have a Kimber TLE II and yes...I am sure those groups happened to you. They do for me and did so with 3 other Kimbers I shot, before finally deciding that "hey...these Kimbers seem to be pretty darned accurate...maybe I need one" and bought the TLE II.

- Brickboy240

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Don't need pics...I have a Kimber TLE II and yes...I am sure those groups happened to you. They do for me and did so with 3 other Kimbers I shot, before finally deciding that "hey...these Kimbers seem to be pretty darned accurate...maybe I need one" and bought the TLE II.

- Brickboy240
I have a Raptor II....It's incredibly accurate. I love to shoot it....
The TLE II is a great pistol. A great choice!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the xd 45, the kimber classic target stainless and I am impressed with both. I was never a big 1911 fan or 45acp fan until I picked these two up, now I have 3- 45acp's and 1- 40SW, 1- 380acp ,2- 22lr and 1- 22mag and last but not least ruger super redhawk 44 mag 91/2" barrel , all handguns.
Can't hunt now due to muscular dystrophy in both legs, so only long gun I got is my 17hmr. But still can shoot the ole trusty handguns. Probably will hang on to these for awhile, I can still point and hit what I aim at :).

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Both being good quality pistols I would be suprised if it went any other way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts