Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No not selling at this point I have to get more consistent with the fit of every pair.

Thanks Spawnz that's why I make both - but right now I have way more G10 and Micarta than wood so I'm making more of them. A neighbor has offered me a bunch of wood but I have to wait for it to be cut up. Have a set of Cocobolo in the works!

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Looks awesome. I'm sure if you stick with it you will be selling these things big time

sent by the german shepherd next to me

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
No not selling at this point I have to get more consistent with the fit of every pair.

Thanks Spawnz that's why I make both - but right now I have way more G10 and Micarta than wood so I'm making more of them. A neighbor has offered me a bunch of wood but I have to wait for it to be cut up. Have a set of Cocobolo in the works!
when you get ready i have some work for you outstanding work

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Imagine blue spalted birch on a stainless steel 1911.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Good work, I've always thought there was a market for good grips that can be customized with graphics rapidly and shipped in 48 hours. Something to think about if you get into the business and start selecting equipment.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Good work, I've always thought there was a market for good grips that can be customized with graphics rapidly and shipped in 48 hours. Something to think about if you get into the business and start selecting equipment.
Goooood deal cause i want a pair for mine, with my grandson's b date and initials on cause he gets mine when i shuffle outta here

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
I can say that those ironwood grips are spectacular.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.