Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,137 Posts
Seems like a great deal. I don't even have 26 bucks to spare at this point though as I'm not trying to save up to pay for a summer teacher certification.
:lol:

brad cook
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Hello,

I am with the DigiLight company and this thread was brought to my attention. DigiLight is currently offering a discount for LE personnel that is part of an introductory program intended specificaly for LE departments. It was NOT intended to be circulated outside of those circles, but unfortunately it has been.

Many companies offer direct sales to government organizations because of their unique service requirements, but mainly rely on their dealers and resellers to serve the community at large. We are no different in that respect and hope that prospective customers will continue to support their dealers, who in turn support them. We have structured our retail prices to deliver high-performance illumination products at a new level of value for the industry, and many dealers are offering our products at substantially lower prices than our published MSRP.

Respectfully, I would ask the moderator to remove the discount code from this thread to protect our growing dealer base.

Thank you for your support and interest in DigiLight products.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey de Gracia
DigiLight USA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,473 Posts
jdegracia said:
Hello,

I am with the DigiLight company and this thread was brought to my attention. DigiLight is currently offering a discount for LE personnel that is part of an introductory program intended specificaly for LE departments. It was NOT intended to be circulated outside of those circles, but unfortunately it has been.

Many companies offer direct sales to government organizations because of their unique service requirements, but mainly rely on their dealers and resellers to serve the community at large. We are no different in that respect and hope that prospective customers will continue to support their dealers, who in turn support them. We have structured our retail prices to deliver high-performance illumination products at a new level of value for the industry, and many dealers are offering our products at substantially lower prices than our published MSRP.

Respectfully, I would ask the moderator to remove the discount code from this thread to protect our growing dealer base.

Thank you for your support and interest in DigiLight products.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey de Gracia
DigiLight USA
Just piss on are parade
We are all protecting are community's 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
647 Posts
R/T Performance said:
jdegracia said:
Hello,

I am with the DigiLight company and this thread was brought to my attention. DigiLight is currently offering a discount for LE personnel that is part of an introductory program intended specificaly for LE departments. It was NOT intended to be circulated outside of those circles, but unfortunately it has been.

Many companies offer direct sales to government organizations because of their unique service requirements, but mainly rely on their dealers and resellers to serve the community at large. We are no different in that respect and hope that prospective customers will continue to support their dealers, who in turn support them. We have structured our retail prices to deliver high-performance illumination products at a new level of value for the industry, and many dealers are offering our products at substantially lower prices than our published MSRP.

Respectfully, I would ask the moderator to remove the discount code from this thread to protect our growing dealer base.

Thank you for your support and interest in DigiLight products.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey de Gracia
DigiLight USA
Just piss on are parade
We are all protecting are community's 8)
+3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
802 Posts
jdegracia said:
Hello,

I am with the DigiLight company and this thread was brought to my attention. DigiLight is currently offering a discount for LE personnel that is part of an introductory program intended specificaly for LE departments. It was NOT intended to be circulated outside of those circles, but unfortunately it has been.

Many companies offer direct sales to government organizations because of their unique service requirements, but mainly rely on their dealers and resellers to serve the community at large. We are no different in that respect and hope that prospective customers will continue to support their dealers, who in turn support them. We have structured our retail prices to deliver high-performance illumination products at a new level of value for the industry, and many dealers are offering our products at substantially lower prices than our published MSRP.

Respectfully, I would ask the moderator to remove the discount code from this thread to protect our growing dealer base.

Thank you for your support and interest in DigiLight products.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey de Gracia
DigiLight USA
Jeff,

I understand your situation completely, 110%. At the same time, whose responsbility is it that the LEO only sale code became compromised?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
chrome said:
Jeff,

I understand your situation completely, 110%. At the same time, whose responsbility is it that the LEO only sale code became compromised?
Although the code was not released through my direct efforts, it is ultimately my responsibility. That is why I posted the reply above, in an attempt to rectify the situation through the only means available: this forum.

Jeffrey
DigiLight USA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,137 Posts
Sorry, Jeffrey. As you know, the guy over on THR stated that the salesman that gave him the code "said it was ok" so that's why I passed it on. I deleted the code. These forums aren't heavily moderated so it might have been a while before anyone responded to your request.

Maybe I'll check out a digilight some day. They look nice and appear to be a good value.

brad cook
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top