can we end the insanity :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Fine by me. :D

·
Registered
758 Posts
okay DAMNIT!!!! I admit it. I don't own a gun!!!!

I can't even hold one. They make me scard and I wet myself when I am within 10 feet of one. I lied all of this time just to fit in.....sob.....sob....sob

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
MrTuffPaws said:
okay DAMNIT!!!! I admit it. I don't own a gun!!!!

I can't even hold one. They make me scard and I wet myself when I am within 10 feet of one. I lied all of this time just to fit in.....sob.....sob....sob
LIAR!

Not only do I think you are a gun owner, but you own a lot of guns.. and would shoot only to kill.. if you had to. other than that, you only shoot for fun.

Raymond

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Captain Ray said:
LIAR!

Not only do I think you are a gun owner, but you own a lot of guns.. and would shoot only to kill.. if you had to. other than that, you only shoot for fun.

Raymond
He's telling the truth... sometimes we all just want to be accepted. :wink:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
OMG, all of you people are crazy, gun-toting wackos just looking for someone to kill. Blah blah blah....

Oh, I forgot this one... why do you need a gun??? Or what do you need MORE than one??? :lol:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
don't reply to them and they will go away.

Wait, I just replied. Doh!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Guns? .. yall actually own those frightful dreadful things? Don't yall know that guns kill people?

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Guns? .. yall actually own those frightful dreadful things? Don't yall know that guns kill people?
Guns don't kill people, bullets kill people! lol
I welcome all of them as long as they aren't asking why the mag release or slide release is stiff.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts