Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been coming to this site for a little just thought id go ahead and join.This is the first site ive registered with but then again the xd is the first gun i have ever owned 6 of. HELLO TO EVERY ONE

·
Registered
539 Posts
WOW!!! 6 XD's??? How is it that such an xd fan(assuming you are based on the # of xd's u own) did not stumble upon and join this forum sooner?

Welcome! This is a great place to have great discussions about the xd, guns in general, and alot of great gun related issues. I've gotten a lot of very helpful information from the many friendly members here, and i'm sure if u need, you'll get the same as well.

So what xd's do you have and what made you get so many? Or are you the few fanatic gun owners with the financial comfort to go out and buy several guns a month?

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the XD funhouse. Well actually, I guess you already live in one. Looks like Ajames has some competition. Soon as I add a .45 gap to the collection I'll be there also.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its took me alittle while to get them all most have been bought off friends or traded with friends. Got good deals on most of them I've only bought one brand new and its the one i carry. A service 40 ported. I also have a tactical od 40 a sub od 40 a stainless service 9 a plain service 9 and a sub 9. I like all guns but xd's what i trust with my life.

·
Premium Member
21,693 Posts
capt sounds good to me , when i grow up i wantto be the owner of 6 also ,, hahahah glad yu joined up!!

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
Welcome CaptainCloyd. Where is it that you say you are
from? Oh, I see it, the BLUEGRASS STATE. A double welcome
to you sir. Also, congrats on such a fine stable of thoroughbreds
as the XDs.

Ed

P.S. Bubbaman, a Berea forum member, has an excellent buy
on an XD-45. kyarcher, a central Ky member has an XD-357
for sale. Both are priced right. I have dealt with both of them.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome Captain, and fellow Kentuckian. Thanks Ed for the plug - the XD45 is sold. 8)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome to a fellow Kentuckian!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So far so good i know alot of people wouldnt believe it but ive had no problems with any so far. Ive only shot the 40 tactical a little and the sub 40 is the newest i traded a hk usp 45 and got some money in the trade. So they arent really tested the way the others have been. The service 9 has had at least 2000 thru it id say the sub 9 and stainless 9 has had close to 1500 with no problems at all. The ported 40 i carry has had about 450 thru it so far no problems. It was hard for me to believe when i first got one of these that an automatic could be so reliable. Yet i read on here so many do have problems. Hope i stay one of the lucky ones i guess. Thanks everyone for welcoming me .

·
Registered
23 Posts
In all honesty, I think I might have gone a bit AR overboard... I was scared Kerry was going to win, so I stocked up... Now... I could have probably stuck to 3 or so... I havn't put the lower parts kits in 4 of them...
- G

1 - 15 of 15 Posts