Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Nov 7th from AIM and it still hasnt showed up!This wasnt a "painic" buy but just my usuall every few months from them.I guess "everyone else" has them behind on their orders.I usually get my order in about 3 days.Just Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
On Nov 7th from AIM and it still hasnt showed up!This wasnt a "painic" buy but just my usuall every few months from them.I guess "everyone else" has them behind on their orders.I usually get my order in about 3 days.Just Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I ordered 1K .223 and 1K 9mm 11/4 from Georgia Arms and still have the order "pending". The site mentions that they're busy and asks for patience, which I can appreciate to some extent. However, I live 45 minutes away and this is a one day ship for them. 11 days and counting is a bit much I think for something this straightforward. :mad:

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
I think during these times we all have to be patient. I can just imagine the chaos going on in some of the firearms related businesses.

I recently ordered a rifle from Classic Arms. Went on their site today and this is what I found posted:

DEAR FRIENDS- WE HAVE SO MANY PENDING ORDERS ON THE FLOOR THAT WE ARE IN DANGER OF OVERSELLING ON VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE.

AS SUCH WILL DISCONTINUE ANSWERING THE PHONES OR TAKING ORDERS UNTIL WE CAN GET A CLEAR IDEA OF WHAT WE STILL ACTUALLY HAVE IN STOCK.

OUR PLAN IS TO WORK ALL WEEKEND TO GET CAUGHT UP AND THEN HOPEFULLY POST BACK UP THE ITEMS WE HAVE LEFT IN STOCK AND BEGIN TAKING ORDERS AGAIN ON MONDAY.

WE WILL HAVE 7.62X39 AMMO AND .223 AMMO AVAILABLE NEXT WEEK AS WELL AS SOME FIREARMS. EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN LIMBO.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

So I guess it is to be expected these days. Don't think things are going to let up anytime soon though. :(

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
I think during these times we all have to be patient. I can just imagine the chaos going on in some of the firearms related businesses.

I recently ordered a rifle from Classic Arms. Went on their site today and this is what I found posted:

DEAR FRIENDS- WE HAVE SO MANY PENDING ORDERS ON THE FLOOR THAT WE ARE IN DANGER OF OVERSELLING ON VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE.

AS SUCH WILL DISCONTINUE ANSWERING THE PHONES OR TAKING ORDERS UNTIL WE CAN GET A CLEAR IDEA OF WHAT WE STILL ACTUALLY HAVE IN STOCK.

OUR PLAN IS TO WORK ALL WEEKEND TO GET CAUGHT UP AND THEN HOPEFULLY POST BACK UP THE ITEMS WE HAVE LEFT IN STOCK AND BEGIN TAKING ORDERS AGAIN ON MONDAY.

WE WILL HAVE 7.62X39 AMMO AND .223 AMMO AVAILABLE NEXT WEEK AS WELL AS SOME FIREARMS. EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN LIMBO.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

So I guess it is to be expected these days. Don't think things are going to let up anytime soon though. :(
Sure, I can appreciate the volume right now. However, I own a couple of businesses too, and when the workload demands it I pull out all the stops and work as much as I/we need to to make things happen. Working all weekend is no big deal in the busy times.

As far as "problems" go, having too much business is usually a dream come true.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
My online orders are always from Ammunition To Go. They usually ship within two days. There site now states the following:

Welcome to Ammunition To Go!

Due to the large numbers of orders that we are receiving at ammunitiontogo.com, the shipment of your order may be delayed by 10-14 business days. We apologize for this inconvenience.

I placed on order on 11-4 and it shipped on 11-12.
I place another order on 11-7 and it was ready to ship on 11-15. They did email me yesterday to inform me that one particular type of ammo that I ordered was not in stock. They offered me an alternative (little higher priced) for the same price. As soon as I replied to the email, they filled the order and I got a shipping notice. Great service I tell ya!

So, be patient and it will get there in due time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts