Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a XD Tactical.....I want an XD Tactical....It's almost 11pm in Vegas and I want an XD Tactical.....

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Umm.. 11pm in Vegas is probably not the wisest time to buy a handgun. Maybe you should do a little gambling, drive to Arizona, sleep it off for a day or two... then buy an XD.

Raymond

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True, and no one is open either. Everyone is raving about their Tacticals, I mean, it grows on you....

·
Registered
539 Posts
+1. Is it a good idea to be in a hurry to:

Buy a gun?

Get a Tattoo?

Get Married?

You should try an Over-the-Counter Sleep Aid.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
LOL.. ok..

I just read the title of the thread "I need to Vent"

and your post

I need a XD Tactical.....I want an XD Tactical....It's almost 11pm in Vegas and I want an XD Tactical.....
and I am thinking.. Maybe your old lady was just drunk, and she really thought it was you.. take a few days before you buy the pistol! LOL

Maybe I am reading too much into the post.

Raymond

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHA

No nothing made me mad, I just want a Tactical. I've got the 9 SC and want a Tactical to compliment it. Just, no one is open to buy it from at this time.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Gee wouldnt it be nice if I decided to buy a pistol and I could just go and do it. I have to wait weeks and weeks before I can get a permit just to buy one. That leaves you with weeks to change your mind back and forth between the guns you really want then only to find that the shop you just travelled two hours to has run out of them and its another 3 months before thay get anymore and your permit is only good for 3 months! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH I think I am the one that needs t vent! :twisted:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Well, it's now 8 am in Ohio. Gun stores open here in an hour. Come on out n buy one. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
R/T Performance said:
That doesn't seem right 24 hour wedding chapel's no 24 HR gun stores? :lol:
I know, go figure. Well, I called up a shop and they don't have any tacticals in stock but they said they can order a .45 GAP tactical at next day. Tempting.....Now, how's the .45 GAP cartridge doing? I just don't want to have an obsolete round after a while. (obsolete meaning that it's not mass produced and therefore cost mucho $$$ to get). Opinions? Requests? Flames??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:?:
Does the LE stand for Limited Edition or Law Enforcement? If the latter, is it a strictly LE version or one that we can buy?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts