Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I detail stripped my xd9 and cannot put back together the rear frame assembly. I've used the tutorial but cannot seem to get a clear picture from a birdseye view. Can someone please take a picture of their xd with the slide off, with a birds eye view of the rear of the frame? Thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
yep. the striker safety lever does move a bit. The ejector, on the other side of the sear sits in there pretty solid, it has two pins holding it in place.

The most trouble I had when dissasembling rear was putting the grip safety spring back in correctly.. after that it was just a matter of lining everthing up so the pins will go through.

One tip that I got from AJames was very helpful. He suggested when putting the sear pin back in, work from right to left.. push the pin in until it is just a little bit past flush with the inside of the frame. Then line up the straker lafety lever, and again push through intil its just past flush, then the sear and spring a then through the ejector. This saved me a lot of time and frustration. Then, all that is left to do is to slide in the ejector pin, and flip the spring over.. viola!

Raymond

1 - 4 of 4 Posts