Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I just bought a Springfield XDm .40cal (4.5 Inch and Two tone).
It's an Awesome Gun!

but I need a:

1.) Light/Laser Combo for the Rail
2.) and a Conceal and Carry Holster for the 4.5 inch XDm .40cal that fits over the Weapon Rail Light.

Any suggestions?
- Jack

·
Registered
29,661 Posts
I'd just get the light(Surefire X300), but if you simply must have the laser, get a Surefire X400.

Can't help you on the holster.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
You will have to go custom on the holster ...

·
Registered
19 Posts
A SmartCarry holster might do the trick if you are looking to deep conceal. That sounds like a pretty big setup to be carrying, so your options may be a bit limited :) Look into the subcompacts, either 40 cal or 9mm and you will find many more holster options! I plan on ordering a Supertuck (and gun belt) before too much longer myself!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Get yourself a viridian c5l and check out the custom holster I found a couple threads back. I have two c5l. One on my .40 compact xdm and one on my .45 xdm full size. Perfect setup.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
A SmartCarry holster might do the trick if you are looking to deep conceal. That sounds like a pretty big setup to be carrying, so your options may be a bit limited :) Look into the subcompacts, either 40 cal or 9mm and you will find many more holster options! I plan on ordering a Supertuck (and gun belt) before too much longer myself!
+1 on the SmartCarry. Thought I would not recommend a large laser/light like a TLR-2. It's too wide and can get snagged when your unholstering from concealed. Perhaps. Crimson Trace would be a better option.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Raven Concealment and Personal Security System Holsters build Kydex rigs for guns with lights/lasers attached for concealed carry; both IWB and OWB. A member just posted a review of Crown Holsters on this page as well. There are many other's out there doing this type of work, try a google search.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts