Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
128,276 Posts
I'm sure she will be very happy carrying that fine pistol!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
You wouldn't want to have "gun confusion" so you best get an XDm compact....

Any excuse to upgrade!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
I agree, give her that old warn out XD and get a new shiny XDm. ;)

I have been considering trading my XD9sc for a XDm 9 compact 3.8

Oh no no no no! (you must be single?;))

He has to reluctantly relinquish the weapon to her with great regret! Only then can he expect to have his vast disappointment reduced by the purchase of a gun that is nearly as good as the one he had taken by her.

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
After my wife was disappointed with BOTH of her recent firearms purchases ( pf9 and a lcr) i let her shoot my 9mm xdsc........

good thing a local shop has another in the case.
Now is the time to reinforce the idea that ... She should listen to you ;) :lol:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Sorry you had to go through that with the other two pistols, but we've all been there and bought pistols we thought we liked only to find out it isn't what we thought it was. Sometimes education cost money. Glad to hear eveything worked out in the end..

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
After it gets broken in and perhaps a little worn, send her XD9sc off for hard chrome.
She deserves it...;)

She sure is perty...:D

·
Registered
149 Posts
After my wife was disappointed with BOTH of her recent firearms purchases ( pf9 and a lcr) i let her shoot my 9mm xdsc........good thing a local shop has another in the case.
You're going to get a brand new gun out of the deal, and your wife will now have a pistol that she's happy and confident with, meaning she'll practice more and be better able to defend herself. That's a win-win situation in my book. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts