Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can order hi-caps for my XD40 that actually has them in stock RIGHT NOW?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I just received two today from Top Glock. However, I had waited 7 weeks from my initial order to finally receive them. I suggest you give them a call at 800-518-3808 and verify at least twice that they have them in stock. They are now $25 each which is about $2 more than I paid for them.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not so worried about the price, I understand these things are in demand and people need to make money. I just don't want to end one of those horror stories I read about where someone gives a company there money and a couple months later they still have nothing and have not received any updated information.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
949GUNZ said:
I am not so worried about the price, I understand these things are in demand and people need to make money. I just don't want to end one of those horror stories I read about where someone gives a company there money and a couple months later they still have nothing and have not received any updated information.
That can usually be avoided by calling the company and seeing if they are in stock. If ajames51 and old school here at hs2ktalk don't have any try www.cdnninvestments.com

brad cook

·
Registered
427 Posts
CDNN is a good choice! I got 2 hi-caps for the walther off of them. Got the order in like 2 days! Can't go wrong there :lol:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I too have had good luck with them in the past, I did not see any XD mags on their site though. I will have to give them a call. Thanks guys.

Are they Springfield factory mags or an Aftermarket mag?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts