Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered one of these from Tomars. Yes the whole Zombie thing is gimmicky. But who doesn't like Zombie movies and The Walking Dead? I'm no blade snob and I wanted a Zombie chopper. :D This is a Ka-Bar ZK "War Sword". Haha!

Picked it up for $50 and it's gotten good reviews as far as use. I look at it this way. If it were not for the gimmick name this would be a good chopper that's affordable anyway. I plan on using the black scales because the green is just weird looking.

I don't have my own photo yet so I borrowed this one from the guy I tried to buy from off the ESEE Forum but he was sold out.

I'd love an ESEE Junglas but they run about 3 times as much.

This is a review of the whole line.

The Zombies Are Coming...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Where did you get this for that price

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
On the contrary, I think you WILL be able to help yourself!

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^ Yea they carry all KABAR and Becker. Saw it for cheaper on Amazon with free shipping but they don't take paypal.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
433 Posts
I got it.on amazon and I have an amazon card with prime so. Yah I should have it Tuesday

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^Awesome..

·
Registered
433 Posts
Ill post some pics when it comes in

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I'm going to try and do the same. I'm going to post it with my ESEE HEST and ESEE 4.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yeah only other nice knife I have is a smith and wesson auto open and the tip broke off the other day from.me being stupid

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ouch!

I have 2 ESEEs and 2 Kershaws. Now this. Next I want an ESEE 5 to couple with my HEST for my birthday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts